All classes to get library books in by Monday, May 20th get their names entered into a raffle for a special prize.
APRIL IS NATIONAL POETRY MONTH
Explore the rhythm and sound of poetry in the Poetry Beats Studio.
What is your favorite book? Leave us a comment below.
Library Schedule for the School Year:
- Open library from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. and during lunch and recess everyday from 12:00 to 12:30 and 12:30 to 1:00. Come look for a great book!
- Library classes are held everyday, see the schedule outside the door for details or contact the school directly.
- Library Podcast in ARCHIVES. Listen to students and teachers talk about reading and books.
Seward Elementary Library Policy:
- K-2nd grade, 1 book checked out at a time, up to 2 weeks
- 3rd -6th grade, 2 books checked out at a time, up to 2 weeks
Students may renew books to extend their checkout date. Overdue books are to be returned or fines paid before checking out another book.
Fines are charged only when a book is lost or damaged beyond repair. Costs for books vary. Please contact [Librarian] or Mrs. Kingsland under these circumstances.